If you’re trying to promote your brand or business, you may be wondering if Facebook pages are still worth investing your time into. They’ve been around for a long time and once upon a time, they were on the “must have” list for every business. Still – times change, Facebook has changed, and the way we market with social media has changed. Are Facebook pages still relevant? Here are some things to take into consideration when determining your particular marketing strategy.
Facebook Pages Can Still Be an Effective Marketing Tool
Facebook pages are still a relevant marketing tool for many bloggers and business owners. A lot of people still use Facebook to find new brands or to follow brands that they’re already loyal to. Keep in mind that as of 2016, there were over 1.70 billion active monthly users. This means that there’s a huge number of people to potentially market your brand to.
Using Facebook Pages to Your Advantage
It’s important to know how to use Facebook pages properly in order to make the most of it as the fabulous marketing tool it can be. There are a number of things you can do in order to leverage Facebook to market your brand or business. Here are some of the things you can do:
- Use paid Facebook targeted marketing to find an audience. You can narrow your target audience down by age, gender, location, and much more. In addition, you can select “interests,” or other brands, businesses, or people who your target audience may also enjoy.
- Encourage users to share your posts. One of the biggest advantages of Facebook is that it has the potential to help posts go viral. Create posts that are interesting and engaging, which will increase the chances that your followers will share your posts. This can help your posts get in front of the eyes of other potential followers. You can also join Support and Collaboration Groups like the ones listed on this post:
- Try to drive sales with your Facebook page. If you have a large number of followers, you can use your page to drive sales to new products or services. If you’re a blogger, you can use your Facebook page to drive people to your blog to increase your ad revenue or affiliate sales.
- Test out livestreaming. This tool has gained a lot of popularity recently. You can use Facebook Live to connect with your audience and give a face to your brand or business. Remember, your vibe attracts your tribe!
- Use Facebook pages for customer service. A lot of people leave comments expressing their complaints or positive experiences with products or businesses on Facebook pages. Take the time to respond, resolve issues, and let people know that their opinions matter to you.
These are just a few of the many ways you can effectively utilize Facebook pages to market your brand or business.
Don’t Limit Yourself to Facebook Pages
While Facebook pages are still relevant, one of the biggest mistakes that many people make is limiting themselves to this single marketing tool. It’s best to avoid keeping all your eggs in one basket. You’ll want to be sure to include other social media networks in your marketing plan. Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest are just a few of the social media networks that you can use to help expand your brand. You could even consider a Facebook group as an alternative to a Facebook page, if that works out best for your situation. Did you know this blog is already connected with a group, rather than a page? You can join right here, if you haven’t already!
As you can see, there are a number of great reasons Facebook pages can still serve you well! Just like with any marketing strategy, it’s important to be willing to test out new things in order to figure out what’s working and what isn’t.
Latest posts by sybilbrun (see all)
- 9 Ways to Get Blog Traffic from Pinterest - March 2, 2017
- 3 Ways a VA Can Grow Your Social Media Presence - January 27, 2017
- 20 Game Changing Books for Bloggers & Business Owners - December 19, 2016