Do you find social media overwhelming at times? Do you simply not have the time to manage your social media accounts on top of everything else on your list? Do you find that you’re not tech-savvy or unable to keep up with the current trends?
If you’ve answered yes to any of these questions, it may be time to consider hiring a virtual assistant, (or VA for short), to help manage your social media accounts for your brand or business. Here are 3 ways a VA can help with your social media:
- Virtual assistants can help with managing your social media content. You will no longer need to burn up time figuring out what to post and when. Your VA can help you choose the topics that you post about and can assist in creating visually-appealing posts that will help engage your followers. They can work with you to design a weekly or monthly social media content schedule, which will determine which types of posts will be posted on which days (e.g. promotions on Tuesdays and giveaways on Saturdays). While a VA can post content as you want it to air, they can also schedule your content to post on the right day and time too.
- Virtual assistants can help grow your audience. Your VA can follow users who may have an interest in your brand or business and re-follow people who are already following you. Similarly, they can even unfollow users as needed too. You probably know just how important it is to network with people in the same industry, but you might not have the time to do it. And that’s okay! Your VA can connect with other users in the same industry to help schedule cross promotions, such as interviews with other leaders on social media, in which you would share their links or page in exchange for them to share something for you. This will help get your brand out there in front of the eyes of potential followers or customers. If you do any sort of paid advertisements, a virtual assistant can also assist with this. They can help you schedule your ads with the right specifics set to reach your target audience.
- Virtual assistants can interact with your followers. A common trend, especially on Facebook, has been for people to leave their feedback directly on your page. They might ask questions about your brand, post their complaints, or leave their positive feedback. A VA can act as a customer service representative by handling these types of posts. They can also respond to any messages that come your way. If you get any SPAM or unwanted comments on your social media pages, your virtual assistant can take care of them too.
These are just 3 ways a VA can help manage your social media accounts in particular. No doubt there are dozens more ways hiring help can take your business to the next level! Here are a few ways working with an assistant has been such a game changer for my business.
Have you employed a virtual assistant to help expand your social media presence? How has having help lightened your load? Don’t forget to pin this post for later, using the image below 🙂
Latest posts by sybilbrun (see all)
- 9 Ways to Get Blog Traffic from Pinterest - March 2, 2017
- 3 Ways a VA Can Grow Your Social Media Presence - January 27, 2017
- 20 Game Changing Books for Bloggers & Business Owners - December 19, 2016